Buying or Selling a property is not something you do every day
– But I Do!
You deserve to work with the best
Just call Celia
If you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate in Lower Hutt and Petone you have reached Harcourts Top Award Winning Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the Hutt Valley.
I have been in the Real Estate industry since 1997 and I am here to offer my experience and professionalism whether buying or selling, entry level or executive property. I have dedicated myself to building a professional business within the Wellington Region, specialising in Petone and the Hutt Valley area. I pride myself in keeping up to date with current market trends, innovative marketing tools and technology.
I believe the Real Estate process should be stress free, exciting and fun. As Harcourts Top Lower Hutt Salesperson, holding National Awards, I am focused on outstanding service with superior communication to you.
The speed and growth of technology within the Real Estate industry means I am contantly up skilling and re-training to ensure I am always one step ahead in knowledge and trends. I employ a personal assistant who keeps me aligned with social media and the latest technologies, meaning I am able to reach all spectrums of our clients and customers.
I am fully conversant with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008, completing my qualification as a Licensed Agent AREIZA REAA 2008 and have also attained a Diploma in Business Studies through Massey University.
What you can expect from me
- To be placed on an email database, which will allow you to receive new listings on a weekly basis
- To be maintained as a preferred client for life!
- To be informed of any open homes personally that meet your buying criteria
- For me to be available to answer any questions you may have at any time
- Recommendations to mortgage brokers, builders, valuers and conveyance lawyers who will look after you
- To be provided accurate and up to date information of comparative sales in the area of your interest
- To be contacted post possession date to ensure your satisfaction and to see if I can be of any assistance with anything you may need
- To look after you during your search for a property and also to be there to look after anything you may need or queries you have during the buying or selling process