In an increasingly fast-paced world, we know that while people want the most professional efficient service, they still prize the fundamentals of honesty and integrity from real estate consultants committed to achieving their clients' goals.
That's why at Harcourts we combine world-renowned technology, training and systems with a focus on establishing trust and respect with our clients who always remain at the centre of the process.
Whether you're buying or selling residential, commercial, rural, lifestyle, holiday rentals, land, or a new home, at Harcourts we're proud to say we put the focus on Global. National. Local. and most importantly, You.
Working with Harcourts you can be assured that we will stand by our Service Promise to you
- An accurate, informative and comprehensive appraisal will be completed
- Photographs of the property will be taken for all marketing and promotional purposes, with one at least being placed in the office window and the property will be placed on all Harcourts, and applicable associated industry web sites, to gain maximum local, national and international exposure
- A group team inspection of the property will be arranged within the first 7 days of listing to ensure the property recieves total agency support and attention
- A professionally prepared "For Sale" sign will be erected on the property with permission, just as soon as practicable following listing
- 200 flyers of the property to be delivered around the neighbourhood
- Property details emailed to purchaser data-base within 7 days of listing
- A phone call after every open home within 24 hours, and following every other inspection of the property just as soon as possible
- Provide verbal feed-back a minimum of at least twice weekly during the campaign, or as agreed
- Provide a weekly written marketing feed-back report
- A personal visit and meeting weekly, or as agreed
- All offers will be presented in writing
- An absentee owner, or if an authorised 3rd party is responsible, an agreed communication/service programme will be adopted accordingly
- Present a written marketing calender with open home dates and times as soon as practicable following the signed listing
Should I as your licensed Real Estate salesperson, or my company fail to perform or deliver in any of the above mentioned areas, we invite you as the client to register your complaint in writing to us. If your complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 14 days after receipt of your letter, you will have the option to cancel our agency agreement immediately.